learning about 3D animation

post 'your questions here please. Search first and see if it's been answered, and we DO hope you read the FAQ and Install info on the site. If you didn't, we'll tell you to RTFM. lol. If you did and you still have questions, we're happy to hear them!

learning about 3D animation

Postby tawniex » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:35 am

Where to start learning about 3D animation? This is a topic that I am strongly interested in, and I'd like to begin the process of learning and self-teaching myself. Does anyone have any suggestions for where to start, especially with a certain book, video, and/or tutorial software?

QIiHPWktjvGjef

Postby Alba » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 pm

rob, you gonna get used to it. after a while you have a group of visitors they alawys come back. maybe because they are students or professionals or just animation fans. you basically do it for yourself and this small group. after one of my recent blogs was in the cartoonbrew news the amounts of visitors went uo to over 2.000 in one day. but who were they? it continued for about 3 days and then went back to normal, about 200 a day. when I check where they come from, they are alawys the same. it's like old friends'. you will notice, the ones really interested will send you an e-mail and not just leave a comment. what do most of them say anyway beautiful, wow, great job well, I don't necessarily need to read that.
Alba

iCFDfrzbxVAaMmGVov

Postby Fahim » Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:50 pm

Your articles are for when it <a href="http://qngjbpicu.com">ablltuoesy,</a> positively, needs to be understood overnight.
Fahim

Return to Tech Help for MeowBit