post 'your questions here please. Search first and see if it's been answered, and we DO hope you read the FAQ and Install info on the site. If you didn't, we'll tell you to RTFM. lol. If you did and you still have questions, we're happy to hear them!
No success in launching meowbit.
Using Windows XP 2002 SP3. Updated Microsoft Net Frame.
There isn't anything in the log file.
dotbitNS.exe shows up in the Windows Task Bar as being active.
I get the Microsoft bug report menu when I launch.
Any ideas would be welcome.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 4:56 pm
wow not sure :/
Plenty of memory?
Tips are very appreciated:
- Namecoin: N2mGx74J8RnEpf1rib6wWp83aSJ5nz51zM
- Litecoin: LXL8CQDaGNNMvaxsAXnhzJYRB3og3ZCDYq
- Bitcoin: 1LZpjHh6MUsE1ub8KdVg5FoYiYxvKEtXEc
Referral Link: Buy Namecoin on Cryptsy
- Site Admin
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 am
Return to Tech Help for MeowBit
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest